Nature of personal data
Personal data means any personal information (including: username, password, last name, first name, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses) that Internet users may provide to Kodd Group as part of their registration. to the Kodd Group newsletter via the « NEWSLETTER » section of the Site and / or on the occasion of any message posted on the Site via the « CONTACT » section] and / or on the occasion of use, by their care of the Site and the services offered therein.
These data, whatever their nature, may allow – directly or indirectly – Kodd Group to identify and better know the Internet users and send them their newsletter and / or reply to their messages and / or facilitate their browsing the Site and / or to optimize the quality of the services offered to them.
When the user provides personal data, he undertakes to answer the questions put to him and to provide Kodd Group with full, accurate, up-to-date information that is not prejudicial to the interests or third party rights.
No personal data is collected without the consent of Internet users. The optional or mandatory nature of the information to be given to Kodd Group as part of the collection carried out on the Site will be indicated beforehand to Internet users. The latter are not obliged to transmit personal data to Kodd Group.
However, in the event of a refusal, Kodd Group will not be able to address its newsletter and / or respond to their messages and / or facilitate their browsing on the Site.
If the user does not wish to receive the newsletter of Kodd Group, he can notify Kodd Group by sending an email to the following address: [email protected] It is also offered the faculty to unsubscribe from the Kodd Group newsletter by clicking on a hypertext link directly on each issue of the newsletter that will be sent to it.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Kodd Group is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data on the Site. It is the sole recipient of the personal data collected on the Site; these are not communicated to third parties.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, the files and the liberties, the Site was the object of a declaration of automated processing of personal data with the CNIL (receipt 1672474vO). Each user has a right of access, a right to rectify, supplement, update, lock or erase the personal data concerning him and, for legitimate reasons, to oppose to their treatment by Kodd Group. To exercise these rights, the user can contact by email Kodd Magazine at the following address: [email protected]
During the consultation of the Site, information relating to the user’s browsing via its terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded in « cookie » files (alphanumeric identifiers or other tracers) installed on said terminal, subject to the following choices expressed by the user about said cookies (which choices can be changed at any time) and browser software settings used.
The shelf life of the user’s browsing information provided by cookie on the Site shall not exceed thirteen (13) months.
Cookies allow Kodd Group, without personally identifying the user:
– to memorize information relating to a form that he has been able to fill on the Site (registration or access to his account) or to products, services or information that he has chosen or consulted on the Site;
– to allow the user to access the reserved and personal areas of the Site such as his account, through identifiers or data previously communicated ;
– to implement security measures, for example when the user is asked to connect again to a content or a service after a certain period of time.
– the user can configure his browser software so that cookies are stored in his terminal or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. It can also configure its browser software so that the acceptance or refusal of cookies is proposed punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in his terminal;
– If the user accepts in his browser software the registration of cookies, cookies embedded in the pages and content he has viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area of his terminal. They will be readable only by their issuer;
– if, on the contrary, the user refuses the recording of cookies in his terminal, or if he deletes those who are registered there, he will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nonetheless necessary to navigate in certain spaces of the Site. This will be the case if he attempts to access the content or services that need to be identified or when the Kodd Group or its technical service providers can not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used. by the user’s terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which said terminal seems connected to the Internet.
In this case, Kodd Group declines any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of its Site and / or its services resulting from the impossibility of registering or consulting the cookies necessary for their operation and that the user would have refused or deleted.
For the management of cookies and its choices by the user, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of the browser which is recommended to the user to refer.